claydate and pre-birthday party!




my dates L-R ling, lody, cathy, mommy dinns, and peachy :)


posing with the girls :)


 we all brought food.. super dami, super busog! 




peachy animatedly teaches us how to make a small doll,
and there's rea who rushed from work just to join in the fun!



ling was all smiles with her trimmed-down pasta machine :)



here's lody teaching a simple and surprisingly cheap image transfer technique--cool!

we spent the day (and night) chatting, exchanging techniques, asking questions, reading books, eating and having fun :)

and this is me making a wish :) i'm really thankful for the friends this craft has brought into my life. thank you so much for sharing this day with me! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cant believe you posted my pics jen - wild ng hair ko! LOL! But this has got to be the best clay date ever :p im looking forward to the next one (fingers crossed, it'll be soon!)
PURPLELUGGAGE said…
di naman ah, you look fine!! :) and yes, best claydate to date!
Ms. Crafty said…
Clay Date! clay Date! clay date! :))))))
PURPLELUGGAGE said…
tara sked natin!!! :)
Sama aku ulit!
Super fun... I've been waiting for our next date. Akala ku ba meron taung shopping date? hehe.

We love you Jen! I love you guru! Ü
More years and blessings to come. ♥
Yannie said…
Backreading here! I'm speechless, galing mo!

Following your blog now
jennifer said…
Thanks so much, yannie!!

Popular posts from this blog

purpleluggage floral headbands

New Canes